Investing in Infrastructure through Private Equity
“In the wake of the economic contraction of 2008 and 2009, investment in infrastructure has garnered significant attention,“ says Glenn Ezard, senior consultant in the Los Angeles office of Segal Rogerscasey
“As awareness of the importance of infrastructure to the strength of the economy has increased, there has been growth in opportunities for investment in infrastructure through private equity,” he observes.
The first issue of a new Segal Rogerscasey e-publication, Investment Insight, discusses various aspects of investing in infrastructure through private equity:
- Definition of infrastructure
- Private equity infrastructure funds
- General investment characteristics of infrastructure
- General risks and rewards of investing in infrastructure
- Investment vehicles and their risk-return characteristics
- Review of recent investment experience for U.S.-based investors
To access the full publication, please click here.